Software Submission

Theresa Khuu tkhuu at clicktime.com
Wed Jul 7 17:11:50 PDT 2004

Hi,

I'd like to list our software on your site. Here is the description of
our product:

Product Name: ClickTime Web Timesheet
Description of product:

ClickTime is an easy-to-use web timesheet for billing, cost accounting,
and payroll. User-friendly and superfast, employees can easily enter
time on any computer (Mac or PC) with an Internet connection. And if
they forget, ClickTime will remind them. <>And now, employees don’t have
to wait to get back to the office to submit their expenses—with
ClickTime they can be approved from anywhere without paperwork hassles.
Managers are also saved those hassles with powerful reports, simple
timesheet approval, 24-hour customer support, and data-export to Excel,
QuickBooks, PDF, and other popular software. Cost effective and time
saving, ClickTime requires no contract, no installation, and minimal
training. Try our 30-day free trial and see for yourself that ClickTime
is the simplest way to track employee time.

Thank you,
Theresa Khuu