the Donations Liaison Officer

Eric Crist ecrist at secure-computing.net
Sun Jul 4 00:31:48 PDT 2004

If there isn't one, I offer my expertise.  I've been running a Corp for
three ears and have a little free time now.

Eric F Crist

Found on Conan O'Brian:
Children's books written by celebrities;
   By Mel Gibson: Jesus Christ and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very
Bad Day.

-----
Keep your powder dry and your pecker hard and the world WILL turn.

-----
Eric F Crist