www/62060: HTML Mailarchive (non mailman interface

Rahul Siddharthan rsidd at online.fr
Thu Jan 29 12:00:40 PST 2004

The following reply was made to PR www/62060; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Rahul Siddharthan <rsidd at online.fr>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit at FreeBSD.org, shaun at shamz.net
Subject: Re: www/62060: HTML Mailarchive (non mailman interface
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 14:55:36 -0500

 The mailman access hasn't updated since Jan 26 either.  I see three
 postings on -www complaining about it, and I myself asked on -chat,
 but I have not seen any response.  This is important to many people,
 and even if it can't be fixed soon, it would be nice if someone
 would speak up to say, at a minimum, "yes we've noticed the problem."

 Meanwhile, http://marc.theaimsgroup.com seems to have working archives,
 and http://www.mail-archive.com archives some lists too.