Urchin on FreeBSD.org

Brett Crosby bc at urchin.com
Tue Jan 6 15:53:09 PST 2004

Hello FreeBSD friends,

Jordan Hubbard had asked me for a copy of our Urchin web analytics
software to run on freebsd.org a couple years back.  I know he has
since moved on to Apple, but there are still a couple of links
lingering on some of your old pages about Urchin such as this one:
http://www.freebsd.org/fr/internal/about.html

If you are interested, we would be happy to give you a license of our
latest build of Urchin.  You can download Urchin 5.5 for FreeBSD
here: http://www.urchin.com/download/urchin5/

Additionally, I would like to update our listing on your website with
the information below:
http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/software.html

About Urchin Web Analytics Software
Urchin 5 is a web analytics software solution that provides detailed
metrics and marketing intelligence about how visitors interact with
your website.  Urchin provides detailed conversion metrics for online
marketing initiatives in colorful and easy to read graphs.  It is
essential for anyone interested in the marketing, design or success
of a website.  Urchin for FreeBSD and all platforms can be downloaded
from http://www.urchin.com

Thanks,

Brett

Brett Crosby