OBAOSS: A Unix Student User Group, Oxford

Daniel Lewis 03101417 at brookes.ac.uk
Mon Jan 5 05:09:02 PST 2004

Dear FreeBSD (User Groups Support Section)

Hello I'm Daniel Lewis, I'm currently setting up a Unix User Group for
Oxford Brookes University (UK) Students, under the name OBAOSS (Oxford
Brookes Alternative Operating System Society).  The society will provide
a website and services for Unix, Mac, Linux and other alternative
operating systems (i.e. not windows).

I am the President/Owner/Manager/Administrator/Coordinator for the Group
at the moment, and we are in the development stage, I currently have
quite a few interested students, and hope to be up and running fully by
the new year.  I am a student myself (first year BSc(Hons) Software
Engineering Student.)

Our website will be on
	http://members.lycos.co.uk/obaoss/

But I have registed on lug.org.uk for obaoss.lug.org.uk, and should be
up and running by the new year.  I will notify you of any changes.  Any
help that you/FreeBSD can give me would be a great help.

Thank you,
Daniel Lewis
President/Owner/Manager/Administrator/Coordinator of OBAOSS
Email: 03101417 at brookes.ac.uk
University: Oxford Brookes (UK)