Turkish FreeBSD book

Omer Faruk Sen ofsen at enderunix.org
Sat Feb 28 23:18:40 PST 2004

Hi.

I don't know who is resposible for http://www.freebsd.org/publish.html so I
am sending here.

We as EnderUNIX.ORG has written a book about FreeBSD in Turkish and I am
requesting our book is to be listed in publish.html. To make things faster
here is explanation of the book that can be used. I am sending small version
of the book cover. Bigger version can be obtained from
http://www.acikkod.com/resim/kapak.jpg. (Small version can be obtained from
http://www.acikkod.com/resim/kapak_sml.jpg)

I am hoping this book will open new doors for FreeBSD users or Linux users
whose native language is Turkish to FreeBSD Operating System.

 --------------------------------------
ISBN:975-98990-0-0
Publication Date: February 2004
Pages: 504
Authors: Hüseyin Yüce, İsmail Yenigül, Ömer Faruk Şen, Barış Şimşek and
Murat Balaban
WWW: http://www.acikkod.com
For orders: http://www.acikkod.com/siparis.php, siparis at acikkod.com
Book also comes with FreeBSD 4.9 Installation CD.

Omer Faruk Sen
http://www.EnderUNIX.ORG
Software Development Team @ Turkey
http://www.Faruk.NET