[curt@journyx.com: http://www.freebsd-fr.org/commercial/software.html]

Alexey Zelkin phantom at FreeBSD.org.ua
Mon Feb 9 08:48:26 PST 2004

hi,

On Mon, Feb 09, 2004 at 01:02:23PM +0100, Stephane Legrand wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 07, 2004 at 12:07:59PM +0100, Marc Fonvieille wrote:
> > Forwarded to the freebsd-fr.org webmaster.

> > Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 12:56:48 -0600
> > From: Curt Finch <curt at journyx.com>
> > To: www at freebsd.org
> > Subject: http://www.freebsd-fr.org/commercial/software.html
> >
> > http://www.freebsd-fr.org/commercial/software.html
> > you list replicon here.  they do not run on freebsd
>
> Hi,
>
> Are you sure that their product doesn't work on FreeBSD ? The page
> http://www.replicon.com/products/wt_techspecs.asp states for the
> client side : "Linux workstations and UNIX terminals running X
> Windows".
>
> Cc: to phantom@ as he adds (three years ago) Replicon Inc. to this
> web page. May be he can add something about that.

Sorry.  I never did deep analyzis of entries were added to commercial
gallery.  Mostly I just vizited their site and check if information
listed in submission is true.  I think you need to check -www archives
and/or PRs under www categories -- 99% of submission were done over
these chanels.

PS: It is ok if information is not true anymore -- everything is changing
in this world.  Just report it to ceri@ (he maintains commercial gallery
now), he'll check facts and remove item if it does not belong to our
gallery anymore.

--
/* Alexey Zelkin             && Independent Contractor      */
/* phantom(at)FreeBSD.org    && http://www.FreeBSD.org/java */