submissions Consulting Services (sorry no HTML, could you copy-paste??)

RIBECO GROUP - Office of the Chairman, Dr. Rick Beets ceo at ribeco.net
Thu Apr 22 11:16:00 PDT 2004

Dear Sir / Madam,

Kindly include two of the Ribeco Group entries in your
FreeBSD vendors - Consulting Services listings:

Sorry, I couldn't send HTML format at this time, would it be
too much to ask if you could copy-paste the content and link
where necessary?? I thank you very much :)

(1) http://www.ribeco.com/

RIBECO GROUP - worldwide Management consulting, brokerage,
business-to-business marketing & services, incl. dedicated
Unix-based security and development services, e-business and
secure remote environments.

e-mail: operations at ribeco.net

(2) http://www.ribeco.com/rbc/

RICK BEETS CONSULTANT (spain - france - benelux - uk - usa) -
management consultancy, project & interim management,
intranet/internet solutions: BSD&SunOS on ultraSPARC specialty

e-mail: consultants at ribeco.net

I hope you'll be able to place both, we'd feel proud &
honored to be listed among the FreeBSD community (soon! also
among application developers etc., creating some of our free
software under the fBSD licence, which we find far
more "userfriendly" than the GPL, or even the LGPL licences)

Do keep up the good work! :)

Kindest regards,

Eelco L. Beets,
Ribeco Spain S.A.