Commercial Vendors - Consulting Services / Software Vendors listings

Andre Guibert de Bruet andy at siliconlandmark.com
Thu Apr 15 09:37:33 PDT 2004

Hello,

I work for Silicon Landmark LLC, a consulting firm based in Ann Arbor,
Michigan. We specialize in software development and consulting.

A majority of the software that we write (Both package-based and custom
apps) is targetted for FreeBSD and we would like to know if it would be
possible to be listed on the FreeBSD Commercial Vendors pages.

Our corporate website can be found at: http://siliconlandmark.com/

Thank you much.

Regards,
Andre