Help needed?

Murray Stokely murray at freebsd.org
Mon Apr 12 01:09:00 PDT 2004

We could always use help enhancing our website.  All our code is
available in the CVS repository and bug reports are also available from
bugs.freebsd.org.  Do you have the web tree checked out onto your local
computer and do you have all of the necessary software to build it?  If
not, please check out www/ from CVS on your FreeBSD machine, install
the relevant ports as mention in places like the FreeBSD Doc Project
Primer, and let us know if you have any questions.

	- Murray