Current releases

Keve Nagy keve at mail.poliod.hu
Thu Oct 30 00:25:11 PST 2003

Another note though: According to what Murray says below the RELEASES
page at
http://www.freebsd.org/releases/index.html is still incorrect, as long
as the 5.1 and 4.9 is listed within the "Past Releases" block.
Although the "Current Release(s)" block is now updated to display 5.1
and 4.9, but these two should then be removed from the Past-list untill
5.2 and 4.9.1 is released.

Sorry for being a pain in the (well, there).
I just did not have any better thing to do than annoying you! :-)

Keve