New FUG has been started

FreeBSD Users Group Poland fugpoland at wp.pl
Sat Oct 25 13:41:40 PDT 2003

Aleksander Fafula wrote:

>On Sat, Oct 25, 2003 at 07:41:05PM +0000, FreeBSD Users Group Poland wrote:
>

>>Hello,
>>New FUG has been started in Poland today.
>>E-mail address of FUG is fugpoland at wp.pl
>>and web page is http://www.fugpoland.webpark.pl
>>Please put it into users group list.
>>Best regards,
>>Pawel Dudek

>Hello Pawel!
>
>1) no info about the group (404)
>2) this free e-mail provider can't even forward messages, isn't it
>the "one man group"?
>3) you should use send-pr
>
>Kind regards from Poland,
>Oleczek

Hello again,
Well...answers...
404 are not present since now :-) Full page will be able from Monday.
This is temporary e-mail (not free, this is commercial option of wp.pl),
I think, that we'll register some .org domain soon. Group isn't one man
group. Here are people from Mragowo, Olsztyn, Warsaw etc.etc.
Best regards from Mragowo/Poland :-) ,
Pawel