www/58029: [patch] news/press: correct capitalization of headlines

Colin Percival colin.percival at wadham.ox.ac.uk
Tue Oct 14 15:21:30 PDT 2003

At 00:08 15/10/2003 +0200, Josef El-Rayes wrote:
>this is why i asked in an above mail, whether i should keep it the way
>it was in the original document or fix it to apply these rules.

   I didn't see the earlier email -- I was just looking at the PR.

   Wow.  That's wierd.  Ok, I retract my earlier remark... but I still
think that changing the capitalization of someone else's title is *wrong*.

Colin Percival
PS. My mail server doesn't like "j.el-rayes at daemon.li"; but I assume you're
reading www@ anyway.