www/53443: Malaysia/www.MyBSD.org.my is twice since support.sgml:1.288

Cejka Rudolf cejkar at fit.vutbr.cz
Wed Jun 18 03:30:24 PDT 2003

>Number:         53443
>Category:       www
>Synopsis:       Malaysia/www.MyBSD.org.my is twice since support.sgml:1.288
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical

 Since www/en/support.sgml:1.288 commit, there are two Malaysia
 www.MyBSD.org.my records, furthermore the second with extra "/"
 after Malysia word. Why? www.MyBSD.org.my is once MyBSD Malaysia
 Project, once BSD Malaysia - which is the correct info?

 # Malaysia The MyBSD Malaysia Project is a Kuala Lumpur based usergroup for
 BSD users and open-source in general, promoting and supporting FreeBSD,
 OpenBSD, NetBSD and open source usage. We meet once a month, usually at
 Universiti Malaya or Restaurant Bahadur Shah. One of our projects is to
 develop a Unix file manager. Visit our website or contact info at MyBSD.org.my
 for more information.

 # Malaysia/ The BSD Malaysia web pages aim to be a central site for users
 of *BSD UNIX variants (including FreeBSD, NetBSD, and OpenBSD). BSD support
 forums, technical BSD-related articles, and recent news items are published
 online. Both English and Malaysian can be used as the language on this site.