About FreeBSD Documentation Library (OFDL) Project

Fultus Corporation production at fultus.com
Thu Jun 12 17:50:48 PDT 2003

> On Wed, Jun 11, 2003 at 02:46:15PM -0700, Fultus Corporation wrote:
> > Hello, Ceri!
> >
> > When You can redeem your promise?
> >
> > Answer me... I send you mail, but haven't answers.
> > My project fully working, but I waiting you SMALL HELP already more then
2
> > weeks!

> Dude, I am busy with real life at the moment; work is insane and my
> grandmother is dying.  I *will* get to this, but you need to be patient.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ceri

First of all I'm not your friend, and you are not my manager (thankfully)
and I'm not a "Dude"!

Each of us has a lot of problem in this real life and bad mood today or
always! But this is not the case to insult.

According the common rule, I asked you about your promises (very polite). I
was "be patient" more then 2 weeks.

I know this is volunteer project, but if "Volunteer 1" promise "Volunteer 2"
some action, what bad if "Volunteer 1" after ending waiting period ask
"Volunteer 2" "When?"

Why "Volunteer 2" stopped answer at all on all questions of the "Volunteer
1" without any explanation.

This is strange! This is roughly in the any situation in the any community!

Next:

Open FreeBSD Documentation Library (OFDL) from Fultus v this is not only my
(Oleg Vyushin) project: Fultus Corporation v one of the best and interesting
publishing company is the main sponsor of this project. Fultus Corporation
lets starts this project and pays for all.

We are working hard EACH DAY (each day each of FreeBSD community members may
see new features in this project-) and this is not 5 MINITS WORK for which I
ask you!

Well! Now not all depends from me, this is big project with the best future.
Now I cannot hide our senseless correspondence with you from Fultus leaders.

After reading all of this v letters with your continuing promises and
especially your last boorish answer, President and founder of the Fultus
Corporation John Parker sad, what he consider your reaction as official
opinion and position of the top FreeBSD bureaucracy, which reject Fultus
project.

In this case Fultus consider different variant of the announcement and
popularization of the OFDL project with the public explanation of the Fultus
position in this situation between members of FreeBSD community.

This is official position Fultus Corporation.

--------
Oleg Vyushin
Project Lead
Fultus Corporation