Consulting Services Entry (Commercial Vendors - Consulting) EUROPE

Gernot W. Schmied gernot.schmied at chello.at
Mon Jun 9 01:15:23 PDT 2003

Hello,

I'd very much appreciate if you could add the following entry to the
Consulting Services Europe section:

"IKTech Dipl.-Ing. Gernot Schmied"

Thanks and special greetings from Vienna/Austria,
Gernot

                   Gernot W. Schmied, Dipl.-Ing., MS
   Snail Mail: Mariahilferstrasse 81 - 2/2/9, A-1060 Vienna, AUSTRIA
            Mobile: +43-699-19235834, Phone: +43-1-9235834
     Email: gernot.schmied at chello.at , gernot.schmied at ieee.org
 PGP Fingerprint: 226C 2CC3 4A96 5E33 76B9  34DC D356 4A7A 6FAF 0391