FreeBSD web build failed on freefall.freebsd.org

Ceri Davies ceri at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jul 1 07:54:48 PDT 2003

On Tue, Jul 01, 2003 at 05:49:52AM -0700, WWW pseudo-user wrote:

> ===> ../ja/prstats/../../tools/prstats
> ./go.tcl /c/gnats
> couldn't open "/c/gnats/spam/20030426005031.98774.in": no such file or directory
>     while executing
> "open $fn"
>     (procedure "PR" line 5)
>     invoked from within
> "PR $pr"
>     ("foreach" body line 2)
>     invoked from within
> "foreach pr [glob $gnatsdir] {
> 	PR $pr
> }
> "
>     (file "./go.tcl" line 45)

Hmm.  This failed due to me cleaning up some of the stored spam.
The script currently just globs everything together when it's first
invoked, and then assumes that it will be able to open everything it saw.

I've put together a little patch that does two things, one of which may be
stupid.  I also don't know TCL in any depth, so please could someone who
does review it.  It's at http://people.freebsd.org/~ceri/go.tcl.diff.

The first part of the patch simply skips a PR if it can't be opened (this
is the bit that may be stupid), while the second part makes sure that only
real PRs are added to the list in the first place (the above file shouldn't
have been considered anyway).

Cheer,

Ceri
--
User: DO YOU ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOR?
Iniaes: Sure, I can accept all forms of payment.