Consulting Services Section unmaintained?

Gernot W. Schmied gernot.schmied at iktech.net
Thu Aug 14 01:20:46 PDT 2003

Hello,

I have approached you several times now with a request
to be included in the consulting section for Austria/Europe. I have
never received any feedback, this appears unmaintained. I'd very much
appreciate if you could point me towards the right person who is in
charge of adding these entries.

Thanks a lot,
Gernot Schmied

--
Dipl.-Ing. Gernot W. Schmied, MS           IKTech
General Manager & Scientific Consultant    Dipl.-Ing. Gernot Schmied