New consultancy entry for freebsd.org - Achean

Jon Mercer jon at trojan-heroes.co.uk
Thu Aug 7 09:43:19 PDT 2003

Hello,

I'd like to respectfully ask for the attached page to be considered for
inclusion on the list of consultancies published on
http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/consulting.html

Achean is a new consultancy that hopes to bring the benefits of open
source software to a wider commercial audience, and we hope that being
listed on this page will increase our prestige and profile.

The attached file contains a whole html page with a single list item
based on the existing entries on the consulting.html page, that I hope
will be suitable as a candidate for cut and paste into the original page.

Thank you very much for your time and effort in advance,

Jon Mercer

|         ___                  ___                               |
|        /   |                |  /                               |
|       / /| |                / /                                |
|      / / | |     _____     / /      ____      ____     ___     |
|     / /__| |    / ___ \   / /__    / __ \    / _  |   |  /__   |
|                         www.achean.com                         |
| Jon Mercer                               jon.mercer at achean.com |
| Mobile                                            07973 256496 |
| Tel.                                              0117 9561211 |
| Fax                                               0117 9565637 |