FreeBSD Turkey

Christian Brueffer chris at unixpages.org
Mon Aug 4 14:09:20 PDT 2003

Hi,

I've thought about it some more and looked at the site.  It seems to
be more of an online community or irc channel.  The user group listing
on the support page is for real life user groups.

I think the page would be better suited on the support pages, or something,
of a turkish translation (which unfortunately doesn't exist).
Maybe you're interested in translating the websites or the available
documentation?

The same applies to enderunix.org, which seems to be an online community
as well.

- Christian

--
Christian Brueffer	chris at unixpages.org	brueffer at FreeBSD.org