A link to your site from ours

Guy Fraser gfraser at staff.firstcreative.net
Thu Apr 10 01:40:54 PDT 2003

Hi,

We use FreeBSD as the server-side OS for our product range (ADAM) and all
but one of our internal server and all of our external servers.  Would it
be ok if we add FreeBSD to our company website's "product partners" web
page with a link to www.freebsd.org and the FreeBSD logo?

We're currently updating our website (www.eorigen.com and
www.firstcreative.com) as our old one uses flash and it sucks grannies.
The new one will be good ol' HTML.

I've pasted in below an early draft of what we want to add to the page, if
you want any changes (assuming it's ok for us to put the link on), let us
know:

[Product Partners]

Product partners provide software which is either used by ADAM or
compliments ADAM.

> FreeBSD - http://freebsd.org
FreeBSD is an advanced operating system for x86 compatible, DEC Alpha,
IA-64, PC-98 and UltraSPARC architectures. It is derived from BSD UNIX,
the version of UNIX developed at the University of California, Berkeley.
FreeBSD is the server-side Operating System for our ADAM range
of products.

Regards,

Guy Fraser
First Creative plc