hostapd + freeradius can't connect

Willem Offermans Willem at Offermans.Rompen.nl
Thu May 21 08:41:38 UTC 2015

Dear FreeBSD friends,

Sorry to interrupt here, but I got triggered by this e-mail thread.

Do I understand correctly that it is possible to connect hostapd with
FreeRadius and OpenLDAP? Would it be possible to do the authentication of
wireless access over the ldap server? If yes, do I need FreeRadius to
intermediate between hostapd and OpenLDAP?

Is there some documentation around to setup hostapd + OpenLDAP or hostapd +
FreeRadius + OpenLDAP under FreeBSD?

Sorry, to interrp

Met vriendelijke groeten,
With kind regards,