run vs urtwn

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Mon May 4 07:24:01 UTC 2015

Felix Friedlander <felixphew0 at gmail.com> writes:

> If you are wanting to purchase an adapter, any of those 3 would be fine.

So, there is no significant difference in quality between the rsu and urtwn
drivers?

> However, have you considered using your builtin NIC with ndis(4)?

Well, I wanted to avoid extra hassle. :-)

> [See section 12.5.1.1 of the FreeBSD Handbook][1] for instructions, or

Thank you. I'll try, but I wonder how often I'd have to do it? Every major
upgrade of my OS?

The performance should be equal or on par with reverse-engineered drivers
like rsu/urtwn?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Those who are on this path are resolute in purpose,
and their aim is one. O beloved child of the Kurus,