iwn: Intel Centrino 6205 bad 11n performance

Johannes Dieterich dieterich.joh at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 19:19:43 UTC 2014

Dear Adrian

thanks a lot for the suggestion! Removing ht indeed improves the throughput
to 1.7 MB/s. Still far from the maximum of my uplink but sufficient for the
time being and much improved.

Concerning the non-existing maintainer: does it in this case even make
sense to file a PR?

Given how common the Intel WLAN NICs (unfortunately) are and how some
notebooks have white lists making a change to e.g. ath impossible, it is a
real bummer that nobody maintains it. Thanks for your work on ath, btw,
those NICs are working great nowadays!

Thanks again for the help!

Johannes