AR934x initial support is now in the tree

Adrian Chadd adrian at freebsd.org
Wed Oct 16 21:25:24 UTC 2013

oh, it's the athn port from openbsd.

Sure, if someone ports the USB glue from that over, but glues it into our
ath driver and ath_hal code, I'll commit it. The only bits are:

* usb probe/attach
* usb command send/receive
* basic register read/write ops
* HTC commands (new station, del station, rate control setup, etc.)

if someone gets the first three done I'll help massage the rest of the ath
driver to work with the USB nics.

But, you should start on an AR7010 NIC as the AR9271 requires USB _AND_ HAL
changes. I don't mind porting the HAL changes over (there aren't many) but
I'd rather have the USB bits working before I try that.

-adrian