New hardware, old problem: stuck beacon when here is WiFi traffic

Adrian Chadd adrian at freebsd.org
Fri May 3 04:22:41 UTC 2013

On 2 May 2013 18:54, Adrian Chadd <adrian at freebsd.org> wrote:
> .. and I've now (mostly) successfully reproduced this here at home.
>
> I'll do some further digging. It may be that I just give in and add
> the TXQ stall workaround. I'd however like to avoid doing that if
> possible. :-)

Hm, I'm reproducing it here and I see some odd descriptor behaviour.
I'll tinker with it a bit more locally.

There's at least one bug in the TX code to do with descriptor
handling, but it didn't fix everything. I'll have to re-review things
to make sure everything is handled in the correct order.

I'll let you know when I have something to test!

Thanks,

Adrian