CFT: wpa_supplicant/hostapd import patch

Lev Serebryakov lev at FreeBSD.org
Sun Jun 30 20:34:19 UTC 2013

Hello, Adrian.
You wrote 1 июля 2013 г., 0:25:23:

AC> Basic p2p isn't that hard - we'd just create another vap (call it a
AC> p2p mode vap) and have it implement the relevant semantics for p2p
AC> (discovery, announcement, session master/slave handling, etc.) After
AC> that I believe it looks like a normal station mode connection.
  Do I understand right, here you describe P in P2P?

AC> I _think_ that the net80211 / driver side of things is pretty simple.
AC> But I could be very wrong.

AC> However, the p2p off-channel stuff requires significant stack and
AC> driver work. I'm still sketching out what that's going to look like.
  And off-channel mode is mode, when here is (true) AP, which coordinates 2
clients to send traffic directly, without AP routing?

--
// Black Lion AKA Lev Serebryakov <lev at FreeBSD.org>