CFT: wpa_supplicant/hostapd import patch

Rui Paulo rpaulo at FreeBSD.org
Sun Jun 30 20:17:31 UTC 2013

On 30 Jun 2013, at 13:15, Lev Serebryakov <lev at FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> Hello, Rui.
> You wrote 1 июля 2013 г., 0:13:04:
>
> RP> Yes, it does. I don't have any plans to work on P2P, sorry.
>  Could you give some links/pointers to what is needed from
> drivers/stack to make it work? Is here any documentation on API, or
> something like that?

I did not investigate much. If I were you, I'd look at the Makefile from hostapd to see which files are needed along with the necessary CONFIG_P2P macro. Then I would add them to our Makefile. You'll have build failures. Go from there and figure out how it works and what needs to be done.

--
Rui Paulo