panic: ath_legacy_tx_dma_restart: Q3: called with PUTRUNNING=1

Adrian Chadd adrian at freebsd.org
Sun Jun 2 17:18:58 UTC 2013

Hi,

So this is yet another instance of the MAC being tickled slightly
wrong/racy, which could lead to hardware lockups or general craziness.

It's happening during a stuck beacon whilst in AP mode.

I'll go and review the transmit/receive/reset path again and ensure
it's all shut down right during this reset.

Thanks!

adrian