negotiating HT params at assoc in sta mode

PseudoCylon moonlightakkiy at yahoo.ca
Thu Feb 21 04:39:05 UTC 2013

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 4:52 PM, Adrian Chadd <adrian at freebsd.org> wrote:
> On 15 February 2013 21:18, Adrian Chadd <adrian at freebsd.org> wrote:
>> Oh lordie. :-)
>>
>> Please file a PR so we don't forget to fix this? :)
>
> Ok, you filed a PR with a patch.
>
> Who can we rope in to review whether this is being done "right" ?

Since it is ht param issue, anyone with 11n capable hardware with
working driver, or anyone with an AP which can tell Tx'd ampdu packets
are smaller than what the station has asked for.

run(4) still generates lots of Rx errors. I cannot tell if the patch
does any good. I can only tell the AP does receive the driver defined
ht param, now.

AK