Chenchong's work on net80211_ratectl

Chenchong Qin qinchenchong at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 15:58:35 UTC 2013

Hi!

Here is my work done these days on porting ath_rate_sample to net80211. It
has not been finished yet. _complete_ and _update_ are to be added.

_complete_ is really a tricky thing. We have to provide rc algos with rc
information
during the frame completion period. Different rc algos may need different
rc
information. What makes things more thornier is that different drivers
provide
different rc information in different ways. So, it seems we need a unified
way to
provide the rc information during completion of a frame.

I'm browsing mac80211 these days to see what Linux do about _complete_.
And,
looking forward to your commets!

Thanks!

Chenchong