ath not working after a motherboard and ram upgrade

Joshua Isom jrisom at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 01:13:32 UTC 2013

I went half an hour being ok, and 12GB was dropping TCP connections in
five minutes.  I'm estimating a little, but it was unusable in just a
little time.

Using 10GB seems fine, but get's a lot bounced.  The connections stable
and responsive with just occasional packet loss, but bounced is 6307
right now.