Where can I find information about the txpower and txpowmax values from ifconfig?

Ryan J ryan at jptech.ca
Sun May 6 19:24:26 UTC 2012

> * that the net80211 maxtxpow values are always correct, assuming 1/2
> dBm increments;

That might be a bit beyond my ability unless there's a command line
tool I can use to query those values.  From the man page it looks like
more of an API though and I don't have a development setup.  In fact,
the only FreeBSD machine I have is a pfSense device running on
embedded hardware (ALIX).  Is there a way for me to grab those values
as a normal user?