Please Test: Updated Ral Driver Patch for rt2860/rt3090

matt sendtomatt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 00:38:46 UTC 2012

On 03/13/12 08:03, Adrian Chadd wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Matt - you said your RT driver worked fine with CCMP, but the zrouter
> one didn't? Did I get that right?
>

> Adrian
> .

Yes, but it sounded like Alexandr knew why?

Regarding crash,
I'm just now in sync on this machine with the src tree it has, so I can
rule out future kernel vs old-time userland issues.

Not sure whether that was the hw/sw ifdef, or something he said he broke
and was looking at.

Alexandr-- Thanks for posting a repo & adding commit bits.

We'll have a working ral soon for the folks that have those only, which
is the important part!
No wifi is no FreeBSD for a lot of prospective users, I'm sure.

Thanks!
Matt