Please Test: Updated Ral Driver Patch for rt2860/rt3090

Aleksandr Rybalko ray at ddteam.net
Tue Mar 13 00:53:29 UTC 2012

On Mon, 12 Mar 2012 22:47:51 +0000
Sevan / Venture37 <venture37 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Aleksandr,

Hi Sevan, Matt, Adrian,

> On 11/03/2012 22:16, Aleksandr Rybalko wrote:
> > we already use that driver with RT3090 modification in zrouter.org
> > tree.
>
> where in the tree is this, cloning the repo shows a bunch of wrappers
> to the the FreeBSD src & config files.

Here is the patch:
http://my.ddteam.net/files/2012-03-12_rt2860_into_ral.patch

style(9) still crying for whole driver :)
but work continue.

It just tested (but we forgot to enable H/W crypto :) ), attach and
works on RT3090 card.

Driver also have a lot of modifications to work in SoC like Ralink
RT3052F which have embedded RT2872 wireless.

Known problem:
1. CCM crypto seems not works.
2. DDONE bit (DMA Done) not always set by H/W, and I was disable check
of that bit. But that problem may affect only RT3052F SoC.

> Sevn

P.S.
ZRouter Mercurial repository is here:
http://zrouter.org/hg/FreeBSD/head/file/default/head/sys/dev/ral