Please Test: Updated Ral Driver Patch for rt2860/rt3090

Sevan / Venture37 venture37 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 21:11:00 UTC 2012

On 11/03/2012 20:17, matt wrote:
> I'm going to fix the patch and repost. I'm definitely getting issues
> with ^M with the gzipped version of the patch, which is causing line
> truncation.

Save yourself the hassle, all the files minus repo data are here
https://bitbucket.org/sevan/ral/get/0154bc33c029.tar.gz

> I'll post a new one in a bit. If you want to help, would you be ok with
> git as opposed to hg?

nope not at all but if its because of familiarity then in this scenario
it doesn't make much difference which is used, same work flow, change,
commit, push, pull, rinse, repeat. :)

Sevan