BCM94313

Waitman Gobble uzimac at da3m0n8t3r.com
Sun Jun 10 22:03:44 UTC 2012

Adrian Chadd <adrian at freebsd.org> wrote ..
> The AR9285 will work fine. :-)
>

> adrian

Cool, thanks. I have a HP branded 1/2 height AR9285 ordered, should be here Tuesday. (The only 9285 I have if 'full' height and I don't see a way to get it to fit in the laptop.)

The AR9485 is also listed on whitelist so when you get to that point of wanting to test... :)

I could not seem to get the BCM94313 to work with if_bwn.ko driver, following instructions in the man page for bwn. It's not listed as supported so I guess it will not work.

--
Waitman Gobble
San Jose California USA