Linksys WMP600N driver (Ralink RT2800 802.11n PCI)

matt sendtomatt at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 22:59:58 UTC 2012

On 02/19/12 23:16, Adrian Chadd wrote:
> Hiya,
>
> Do you have a semi-working driver? If so, let's get it tested and into
> _a_ freebsd repo. Whether it's in projects or HEAD.
>
> I'd rather see it in the freebsd repo then bitrotting anywhere.
>

> Adrian
> .

It looks like the git repo is actually Alexandr's earlier
rt2860/rt2870/rt3090 driver that I'd already merged into the ral driver.
It is 20months old, so I assume I merged as new a version as is in git.

I'm going to test my old driver against HEAD/CURRENT and repost a link
with tarball, diffs, etc w/ changes if necessary.

I have the rt3090 in a pcie carrier on my desktop now, so I can continue
testing.

Matt