Problems with Atheros 9280 - Any chance of an MFC or a test patch against stable/9 for your recent ath(4) work?

Adrian Chadd adrian.chadd at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 02:17:03 UTC 2012

Compile with ATH_DEBUG, AH_DEBUG and ATH_DIAGAPI. Then compile up tools/tools/ath/athstats and run it for me.

Adrian

Sent from my Palm Pre on AT&T
On Apr 22, 2012 4:53 PM, Lorenzo Perone <lopez.on.the.lists at yellowspace.net> wrote:

Hi,

FreeBSD yellowstore 9.0-STABLE FreeBSD 9.0-STABLE #0: Mon Apr 23

00:03:42 CEST 2012

root at yellowstore:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/YELLOWSTORE_DEBUG_NOSMP  amd64

with stable/9 and no SMP it doesn't freeze. but the beacon errors appear

in masses on the console, and my scp stalls without recovery. the rest

of the system seems to work fine. the mac client is associated but

nothing goes thru anymore after 20 mins at the IP level (no pings, scp

is stalled indefinitively).

Regards,

Lorenzo