Atheros AR9287 wlan

Joao Schim Joao.Schim at KB.nl
Wed Jun 1 13:29:13 UTC 2011

Hi again,

I repeated the steps and tried to kldload the modules once again.

kldload ./if_ath.ko
kldload ./if_ath_pci.ko

Same thing happens. poof.  I then removed the addition that i made
earlier to the Makefile. and instead moved the headers and stuff in ~/ath/
over to /usr/src/sys.

Then i rebuild the kernel and now it works just fine..
Looks to me there is some discrepancy between the headers used in the
~/ath/ modules and those in 8.2-RELEASE's /usr/src/sys .

But most important of course is the fact that i can browse the web
without a cable now. I will try to test as much as i can and will deliver
the feedback into the -wireless list.

Many thanks for your achievement and support.

Met vriendelijke groet / With kind regards,

Joao Schim