RT2860/RT3090/RAL: Any brave testers?

Matt sendtomatt at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 05:33:19 UTC 2011

I've been working on combing ral & Alexandr Egorenkov's rt2860. It runs
fine here (LiteOn v0x1814 d0x3090), and compiles sans complaint with
both clang and gcc.

However, I haven't tested any other rt2860/3090 devices, or traditional
ral devices (they should be the same, changes only to allow rt2860 attach).

If anyone has a device with a ralink chipset, and wants to test a
development quality wireless driver :), please let know.

Diffs against CVS
/usr/src/sys/modules/ral/Makefile: http://pastebin.com/cgHy3SXL
/usr/src/sys/dev/ral: http://pastebin.com/wXHd7fG9

Please let me know if there is better way to distribute or if you'd like
a tarball. There are still some spurious printfs on attach about
HT/WifiN...I think they can be ignored.

This is not a production driver. Please use for testing only. There is
definitely work to be done. If you test it, and it works for you (esp.
LEDs, HT, injection, hostap etc.) let me know.

Thanks!
Matt