ath updates - please test

Martin Lesser ml-freebsd-wireless at bettercom.de
Fri Dec 23 08:04:16 UTC 2011

Hi Adrian,

I will do that just in a few days. At the moment I've trouble building
world and so the new kernel (it's a few years ago since I did that the
last time :-( ) And upcoming christmas consumes also time here...

But I promise I'll do the tests this year...

Thanks for your work and your massive engagement for wireless in general
and this issue.

Martin