Big delays between an AR5416 AP and its clients

Gustau Pérez gperez at entel.upc.edu
Sun Dec 4 09:15:30 UTC 2011

On 04/12/2011 01:41, Adrian Chadd wrote:
> If you can trigger this with very very minimal packets, what we could
> do is just enable TX descriptor logging and see what's going on there.
>
> Do you have a VGA console or a serial console?

   Yes there are, both vga and serial console available. How do I
proceed? ATH_DEBUG and frineds are in the kernel, how do I enable tx
desc logging? With sysctl dev.ath.0.hal.debug=1?

> adrian

   About the diff, I'll try. But I fear some parts of the are
interrelated so I guess I won't as simple as getting each part of the
diff and apply it.

   Gus