[PATCH] New patch for cvsmode in csup
lulf at stud.ntnu.no
Tue Sep 16 11:00:46 UTC 2008
Time again for a csup patch. There have been many improvements to make it behave
like cvsup in most circumstanses. A few notes:
* Fixed a "bug" where csup would crash if the diff was not applied correctly,
requiring changing the procedure on how diffs are applied within csup.
* Fix so files added/removed to/from Attic will actually get removed from the
client, making it work equally to csup.
* Fix so the checkouts/status-file is mostly correctly updated, but this does
only matter a little if one mixes usage with csup/cvsup.
* Note that updating of CVSROOT-* might take longer time than cvsup, because
cvsup supports rsync algorithm, which fits those files better.
* A lot of cleanups to the code, making it ready for review.
Thanks to kris@ for helping out with testing. If anyone would like to review
this patch, that would be nice.
The patch can be found here:
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 195 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-wip-status/attachments/20080916/e975004a/attachment.pgp
More information about the freebsd-wip-status