(Fwd) cvs commit: ports/security/vuxml vuln.xml

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Tue Sep 28 15:23:46 PDT 2004

FWIW, between the other fixes and this one, the number of affected
packages went from up by 40 to 395, and the number of vulns went up
by 3 to 174.

http://beta.freshports.org/vuxml.php?list and the rest of FreshPorts
has been updated with the recent changes.

The next step is to automate what I've been doing manually so that
FreshPorts VuXML data is updated automagically with each vuxml.xml
commit.