VGA output

Kelly Alger kama410 at windstream.net
Tue Sep 2 16:00:00 UTC 2014

This is to say that, like any other hypervisor, the hypervisor itself
doesn't support X (or any other GUI), but that you can run X and a
graphical desktop in a virtual machine and connect to it through X
server, if I understand the response correctly, yes?

I could be entirely wrong, but that is what I am getting from Peter's
reply.  Have I understood correctly?