moving from virtualbox to bhyve

John freebsd-lists at potato.growveg.org
Tue Oct 21 13:02:31 UTC 2014

Hi,

On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 05:11:07AM -0400, Cory Smelosky wrote:

> You can convert the image without data loss. Qemu-img and
> VBoxManage provide a means to do as such.

I know, I had already converted it to raw. The question was,
how do I launch it, but after some experimentation and reading,
I *think* I may have sussed it out. So far, the instance boots
and loads its services (it's a web server) but it's hanging halfway
through the loading process, and I can't make it abort loading them
with ctrl-c for example.

cheers,
--
John