bhyve + freenas + vimage jails

Joe Maloney jmaloney at pcbsd.org
Tue May 20 03:05:18 UTC 2014

Nothing for me in /var/crash.  I was able to grab this by running vm attach
before it crashed through ssh.  I'm going to link to pastebin for this one
because it is horribly long.  This crash was created as a result of
stopping a vimage jail in FreeNAS running in a bhyve vm in order to attempt
to delete it.

http://pastebin.com/haiMrQ9M

Joe Maloney