CFT: Procedure for installing DevStack on FreeBSD using PetiteCloud

Aryeh Friedman aryeh.friedman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 09:29:03 UTC 2014

> I agree as you are really installing devstack on ubuntu within petiteCloud.
> Also sending reply again as I forgot to reply all.

All good tutorials are basically how to take existing tools and combine
them into something new.   Also as far I know *NO ONE* [at least
publically] has ever gotten any OpenStack component to run on FreeBSD in
any form and thus we see this as a very useful "PR trick" (as you call it)
for the entire FreeBSD community not just us.