BHyVe - ESXi comparison

Andrea Brancatelli abrancatelli at schema31.it
Tue Jan 28 20:51:54 UTC 2014

What do you exactly mean with frontend? ESXi has no front end, that's the difference with ESX, it's just a bare hypervisor.

On the contrary I think that having to host a java application in the machine acting as an hypervisor is pretty crazy, especially considered java madness with memory, swap files and such...

Andrea "Mr.SK" Brancatelli